Saturday 11 November 2017

Kickboxing with a bag

As part of my quest to make myself a more masculine man and get in tip top shape for the next photoshoot I've headed back to Thailand to do at least 2 weeks of kickboxing and MMA training. I'm now 3 days into the training and, whilst all my muscles hurt, I have a slight headache from being punched in the head and a few minor cuts and scrapes, the most annoying thing is how difficult it is to get the bags to stay on properly when doing the training. What with the heat and sweating profusely from the training, the bag seems to be coming off after every session. This is causing my some anxiety because I only brought enough bags for using 1 every day, and I might well run out at this rate.

Another annoyance is the comfishield I bought from Comfizz. For those of you who haven't used Comfizz's stoma protection range, there are now two options, the level 3 hernia belt which comes with a stoma guard and as the name suggests also provides support for protection against hernias and their new comfishield which is basically just the stoma guard with a softer base and no hernia protection. You can see from this picture that the stoma guard with the comfishield has holes in whereas the ones that comes with the hernia belt does not. Unfortunately I brought the punctured shield with me and in the very first MMA training, when someone fell on top of me, it cracked right down the middle. I think this is because of the holes.




1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on coloplast sensura

    ReplyDelete