Wednesday 8 November 2017

Jasmine Stacey Collection

My friend Jasmine, who I met when I modelled for the White Rose Collection ostomy underwear photoshoot, produces her own line of super sexy lingerie for ostomates under the brand Jasmine Stacey Collection and has just launched a crowdfunder campaign in order to help her to expand her lingerie line. More relevant to me, this will also allow her to design some underwear for men. I recently tried some underwear from Vanilla Blush, which was fine but nothing special, so I have high hopes that Jasmine can bring to men's ostomy underwear the same combo of sexy allure and functionality that defines her lingerie line.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on coloplast sensura

    ReplyDelete