Friday 24 March 2017

Long tail drama

Did the 7 islands tour of Krabi yesterday, it was one of the most awesome, beautiful things ever. But disaster struck when I confidently dived head first from the long tail boat in order to do some snorkeling - my Sensura Mio 2 piece bag - which I'd already taped up because the flange has started to come away a bit - got almost completely ripped off when I hit the water!

I managed to tie my swimming trunks tight enough to keep the bag roughly in the right place and I was wearing my white Rose Collection black trunks underneath a normal pair of swimming trunks, so it wasn't easy to tell. Luckily it wasn't long until we stopped for dinner and I changed in a toilet stall.
Also one of the guys on the trip asked why I had something on my stomach area. I'm still terrible at explaining it and he asked in front of the whole boat without any discretion, so I found that difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment