Tuesday 14 March 2017

Full moon party

Full moon party went without a hitch, the toilets were totally acceptable.

I met up with a friend who is able to work remotely and happened to be in Thailand at the same time as me. He is staying in hotels due to his work so it was great to be able to use his private bathroom to change my bag. He knew someone who used to have a stoma so no awkward explaining was necessary.
I've been getting very complacent with these new sensura mio bags, sometimes I've realised that I haven't been bringing a change kit with me on day trips etc. This came around to bite me in the ass when I went on a day trip to the beach and developed a leak, I had to put up with a really uncomfortable itch for the rest of the day and my skin got really sore. Hopefully that is a lesson learned!
Now I'm staying at a muay thai training camp. Will update about how that goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment