Friday 24 February 2017

Keeping cool part 2

Met a kazakh guy at the airport who also hadn't booked a hostel yet, and headed to the Koh San road. Found a place called the green house which looked pretty basic but had a bar and looked friendly. I had topped the medicube up with ice from the plane so I figured I could just keep doing the same with the ice from the bar.
Woke up about 6.30am as I had to empty my bag and I saw the thermometer was reading over 14 degrees. So I might have spoiled all that humira already...
I didn't book a hostel in advance because I read or heard that there is much more choice on the Khao San road than you see on the Internet. I'm now thinking that might have been a mistake and I should have booked somewhere that said it had a fridge freezer as one of the facilities.
I'll do that tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment